How to Apply:
Submit the filled-in visa application form enclosed with required documents to the Consular Section of the Permanent Mission. To find the form, please click here.
1. Original passport and a photocopy of the passport;
2. Copy of Swiss legitimation card with minimum 6 (six) months validity (if the nationality/ passport is other than Swiss);
3. Two recent photographs;
4. Proof of payment;
5. Proof of Bangladesh nationality:
i) For new applicant: Photocopy of Bangladesh MRP/online birth registration/original copy of old hand written Bangladesh passport/original copy of Bangladesh National ID card;
ii) For children born abroad: Original and a copy of birth certificate issued by the local authority along with Photocopy of Bangladesh MRP/online birth registration/original copy of old hand written Bangladesh passport/original copy of Bangladesh National ID card
iii) For foreigner spouse: Original and a certified copy of marriage certificate and copy of valid passport or national identity card of the spouse
iv) For those who have NVR endorsement on their previous passport: copy of the old passport with the NVR endorsement page.
How to Submit the Application:
1. Applicants can submit their applications in person or by post.
2. In case of sending the documents by post, applicants must send a self-addressed pre-paid registered return envelope (requiring yellow slip on delivery).
Mode of Delivery:
1. Applicants can pick up their documents in person.
2. The documents will be delivered by post, if a self-addressed pre-paid registered return envelope (requiring yellow slip on delivery) is already provided.
CHF 74.00 for each single application.
How to Make Payment:
To see how to make the payment, please click here.
Consular Service Hour:
To see our consular service hour, please click here.
1. At least five (05) working days are required to process the NVR application.
2. Issuance of NVR sometimes may take longer time if reference has to be made to Bangladesh for clearance.
To find our contact details, please click here.
1. The Consular Officer may ask for an interview of the applicant and/ or submission of additional information or documents.
2. The Permanent Mission of Bangladesh reserves the right to accept or reject any application for NVR without assigning any reasons thereof.
3. NVR application will not be processed until all requirements are fulfilled.
4. Any misrepresentation of facts may lead to cancellation of visa at any time.
5. The Permanent Mission of Bangladesh is not responsible for documents lost or delayed in post.