Apply online by using the link below and then, submit the printed copy of the application along with required documents to the Consular Section of the Permanent Mission of Bangladesh in Geneva in person or by post.
Please click here to apply online for the Birth Registration Certificate.
1. Printed copy of the online application;
2. Documents certifying name, date of birth, parents’ name, permanent address (copy of MRP/certified copy of National ID card)
3. One copy passport size photograph;
4. For newborn/children born in Switzerland: certified copy of the birth certificate issued by the local cantonal authority;
5. For Death Registration Certificate: certified copy of the death certificate issued by the local hospital/any other competent authority;
6. Proof of payment;
7. A self-addressed pre-paid registered return envelope (requiring yellow slip on delivery) if the applicant desires to receive the documents by post.
NOTE: Applicant's contact information, particularly, a reachable mobile number must be mentioned in the application.
At least five (05) working days. For emergency need, applicants may contact with the Permanent Mission. To find the contact details, please click here.
A delivery time will be given during the submission of the documents and accordingly, the applicant can collect the documents personally.
If the applicant has already provided a return envelope (requiring yellow slip on delivery), the Permanent Mission will send the documents by post.
CHF 1.00 per application.
How to Make Payment:
To see how to make the payment, please click here.
Consular Service Hour:
To see our consular service hour, please click here.
To find our contact details, please click here.
1. Any lack of supporting papers, no Certificate will be issued and the Permanent Mission will not take any responsibility for the consequences.
2. The Permanent Mission of Bangladesh is not responsible for documents lost or delayed in post.